Interview with AT&T at their upcoming hiring event!
Wednesday, October 2
2:00PM to 7:00PM
Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles
14750 Conference Center Dr.
Chantilly, VA 20151
- CI or Full Scope Polygraph Clearance Required to Attend.
- Offer letters will be presented onsite to qualified candidates.
- Bring 5 copies of your resume with you.
- Please share this event with your fellow cleared colleagues & friends.
Build your career with AT&T.
- Access Design Lead
- C&T Design Lead
- C&T Tier III Engineer
- CAN/LAN & Command & Telemetry Service Lead
- CAN/LAN Design Lead
- CAN/LAN Transition Support Engineer
- Capacity Engineering Lead
- CNOC Tier II Tech Problem & Provisioning Management
- Configuration Management Supervisor
- Core Network Engineer
- Core Network Tier III Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Equipment Evaluation Lead
- Facility Security Officer
- GNOC Tier II Tech Incident Management
- M&S Engineer
- Master Scheduler
- Network Management System Designer
- Network Optimization Engineer
- NMS Network Architect
- NMS Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Performance Analyst
- Performance Management Lead
- Project Manager East
- Quality Management Lead
- Service Plan Documentation
- ServiceNow Designer
- System Administrator
- Systems Administrator-Lead
- Technical Documentation Specialist
- Tier II Technician
- Web Developer
Join the experts supporting a broad range of enterprise network services. For details visit http://ATTexpo.com
by Mike — Posted on Oct 01, 2019 in Companies Hiring Veterans