Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a CNO Software Developer, you will design and implement custom software tools and techniques. The majority of development is done in C as well as x86 and x86_64 assembly. The intended platforms include Windows, Linux, OS X, and Unix systems, with the environment being low-level user-space. You will diagnose issues and debug customer problems using industry standard tools as well as custom toolsets. You will be responsible for end-to-end design, development and standard developer testing of your developed software. You will author documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques. Daily activities will include software development, toolchain/helper tool development, use of debuggers, disassemblers and other diagnostic software. Other activities could include being included on design meetings, helping other developers or performing code reviews or updates. You will interface with other developers as well as customer personnel to solve problems and communicate requirements, status and other information.
• Detailed understanding of how software vulnerabilities in Windows, Linux, OS X, and web applications function.
• Strong knowledge of x86/x86_64 assembly language
• Expert in C programming
• Fluent in use of debuggers to perform assembly level debugging of user space software
• Strong knowledge of low level, systems programming concepts
• Experience developing software using C in Windows environment with Win32 or Native API
• Experience developing software using C in POSIX environments (Linux, OS X) or ability to learn as needed
• Experience using source code version control systems such as Subversion or Git
• Strong understanding of how software security technologies such as ASLR, DEP, and SEHOP operate
• Experience using disassemblers such as IDA Pro
• Knowledge of operating system internals (Windows, Linux, OS X)
• Experience with kernel development/debugging
• Experience using Python and XML
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI with Poly
To apply for this job, contact: