Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
• Establishes and monitors the daily production schedules, priorities and ensures priorities are adhered to and that resources are utilized properly to control cost.
• Monitors procedures set forth in the department to ensure integrity and accuracy of inventory and that available resource are utilized productivity in order to control cost.
• Determines and implements appropriate departmental procedures and monitors adherence to, efficiency and cost effectiveness of the processes. Recommends changes, revisions, additions or deletions as necessary.
• Hires, orients, trains, evaluates, recommends pay increases and develops associates. Carries out disciplinary actions or recommends termination of employment as appropriate.
• Establishes sound process improvement initiatives that drive year over year improvement.
• Develops working relationship with department managers to ensure all needs are being met in priority order.
• Supervises daily activities of staff and is held accountable for their performance. Allocates work, monitors productivity, and procures resources to facilitate staff performance, ensuring high standards of quality, accuracy, housekeeping, merchandise damage minimization and safety.
• Shares and provides appropriate information and anticipates information needs of all distribution center associates in accordance with company quality and communication time schedule requirements.
• Determine staffing needs for optimum department operations.
• Communicates on daily basis with operations managers and other DC managers on issues, ideas, processes, priorities, etc. to maintain department at a high level of efficiency.
• Ability to physically access all areas of working environment that he/she is responsible for to observe operations, observe associates, instruct in methods of operation, and assess needs.
• Flexibility to work variable shifts.
To apply for this job, contact: