Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
Join the Sears Home Services team as an In-Home Appliance Service Technician!
Are you looking for a role that offers you an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, innovative organization? Then, we have the opportunity for you at Sears. Join a long-standing Fortune 500 organization, which has been recognized with awards and recognitions such as (to name a few):
• Sears Holdings has been selected as a Silver winner by the online trade publication Retail Touchpoints for its 2014 Channel Innovation Awards.
• Sears Holdings has been named one of this year’s 25 “Best Places to Work for Recent Grads.”
• Sears Holdings is ranked in the top 100 in the 2013 Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces by The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
• Diversity MBA Magazine names two Sears Holdings leaders to its Top 100 Under 50 Diverse Executive & Emerging Leaders 2013 list.
• For the seventh consecutive year, Sears Holdings has been recognized by G.I. Jobs on its Top 100 Military Friendly Employers list. For 2013, the company is ranked at #14.
We are seeking an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their in-home repairs. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Sears family! Apply today!
In-Home Appliance Service Technician – Repair Technician – Appliance Maintenance
At Sears, we provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the repair technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider.
For the In-Home Service Technician, we provide the following:
• Service van
• Specialized tools
• Laptop computer
• Home dispatched (most locations)
• Industry training
• Various incentive plans
• Career opportunities
To apply for this job, contact: