Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Hardware Engineer you will work in a large data center and perform a lot of cabling tasks as well as design and develop equipment, processes and systems that involve racks of IT equipment, data networks, communications, and display.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Inventory of Fiber optic Inventory
• Installation of basket, overhead tray
• Crawling under the floor to run/manage cables and infrastructure materials
• Data Base entry
• Testing fiber and copper cables using fluke instruments
• Understanding of CAD drawings
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Able to use power tools of all kinds
• PC hardware installs and troubles shoot issues
• Cabinet hardware installations
To apply for this job, contact: