Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a CNO Software Developer, you will design and implement custom software tools and techniques. The majority of development is done in C as well as x86 and x86_64 assembly. The intended platforms are POSIX systems, with the environment being low-level user-space.
You will diagnose issues and debug customer problems using industry standard tools as well as custom toolsets. You will be responsible for end-to-end design, development and standard developer testing of your developed software. You will author documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques. Daily activities will include software development, toolchain/helper tool development, use of debuggers, disassemblers and other diagnostic software.
Other activities could include being included on design meetings, helping other developers or performing code reviews or updates. You will interface with other developers as well as customer personnel to solve problems and communicate requirements, status and other information.
• Experience with Windows, OS X, Linux system APIs (POSIX, win32, win native api), and/or network devices
• Expert in C programming
• Python programming experience
• Multi-threaded programming
• Socket programming
• Strong assembly knowledge (including at least x86 and x86_64)
• Expert debugging experience
• Strong familiarity with low level systems programming
• Source code control tools and their usage
• Expert understanding of how vulnerabilities in Linux, Unix, OSX and web applications function
• Software design and architecture
• Some kernel programming knowledge and familiarity
• Experience using disassemblers such as IDA Pro
• Strong familiarity with software security technologies including ASLR, DEP, etc
• Experience with additional architectures (ARM, etc)
• Experience using XML
5-7 years experience
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI with Poly
Keywords: software engineer, software developer, debugging, kernel, programming, device drivers, assembly, python, Linux, Windows, C++, internals
To apply for this job, contact: