Full Time Employee
USCYBERCOM - Special Security Officer Specialist II (Job Number:412592)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for an Special Security Officer Specialist to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
Supports the management and oversight of a comprehensive Special Compartmented Information (SCI) program. Manages and maintains security files and forms including, but not limited to, foreign national association reports, unofficial travel requests, investigation packages, and security accreditation. Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites software: WORD, POWERPOINT, and EXCEL. Exhibits knowledge of all security oversight publications, instructions, and guides. Possesses practical knowledge and experience with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and Scattered-Castles
Daily activities include:
- Exhibits a basic level of knowledge of all security oversight publications, instructions, and guides
- Possesses self-motivation with strong written and oral communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to work independently
- Possesses a general understanding of cyberspace doctrine, policies, operations, and organizations
- Contributes content to the development and implementation of security policies
- Monitors, reviews, and assists in implementing security policies, directives, and instructions
- Exhibits an in-depth level of knowledge of all security oversight publications, instructions, and guides.
- Contributes substantive content to the development and implementation of security policies
- Initiates action towards accomplishing assignments and assists in furthering progress toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives
- Exhibits an expert level of knowledge of all security oversight publications, instructions, and guides
- Possess the ability to work with senior military and civilian leaders, and participate at community of interest forums
- Makes and implements recommendations to ensure security compliance with policy and security guidance documents
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience performing Special Security Officer Duties, 7+ years overall experience.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment and independently.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High School Degree or GED
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS;
- **Position contingent upon contract award***
This position may be filled by one of SAIC’s teaming partners. By expressing interest in this position you are authorizing SAIC to provide and/or share your candidate profile, including your resume, with one of SAIC’s teaming partners.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Aug 24, 2016, 7:04:28 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: