Full Time Employee
Help Desk - Support Service Specialist (Job Number:411937)
Helpdesk Support Service Specialist, Intermediate:
As a member of the helpdesk team, candidate will be responsible for responding to and diagnosing problems through discussions with remote users at Ft. Knox and other facilities. This may include problem recognition, account/password resets, and website familiarization training to the users.
- All work must be completed on-site at Ft. Knox.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High school education or equivalent and 1+ years technical training.
- Previous experience with enterprise helpdesk application
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows 7
- Knowledge of and experience with printer mapping, wireless network configuration and troubleshooting, VPN client connectivity.
- Prior Army or Army Recruiting experience is a plus
- Helpdesk (HDI) certification is required
- Knowledge of ISO/ITIL processes and documentation standards a must
- Experience on an enterprise helpdesk
- Experience with supporting remote users through telephone discussion
- Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to get one.
- Must have an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract.
- Industry Recognized certification as an IAT Tech Level II (GSEC, SCNP, SSCP or Security +) as well as related certification relevant to the computing environment (ie., Net+, ITIL).
- Must sign privileged level access agreement.
- People skills, team player, strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to troubleshoot problems quickly, work as both a team and/or as a self-directed individual, client-facing experience, self-disciplined and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to develop instructions in a logical, detailed flow.
- Must be able to work any shifts
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jul 29, 2015, 11:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: