Full Time Employee
Fort George G Meade
Integrated Technology Services Analyst (Job Number:409986)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a Integrated Technology Services Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
USCYBERCOM J3 is responsible for identifying requirements and concepts of operation which enable and align with the C2 and defense of the DODIN. Supporting this task requires duties such as system evaluations, system analysis, and infrastructure assessments. Additionally, this task requires knowledge of planning and engineering of enterprise architectures management of system configuration, system administration support, and system engineering support.
Daily activities include:
• Contribute to the design and development of systems and associated enterprise architectures
• Review and provide comments on technical materials consisting of, but not limited to, technical documentation and reports, cyber policy and procedures, and planning materials
• Provide technical edits to engineering documentation, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations
• Coordinate and collaborate with the USCYBERCOM C4IT Directorate (J6) to ensure seamless integration and management of services, systems, and networks into existing and future joint DODIN infrastructure
• Analyze and assess enterprise architecture design and development proposals
• Assist in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of documents, training materials, guides, proposals, and reports
• Develop program, system, operations, implementation, and user documentation
• Develop concept papers, technical white papers, and related documentation detailing network practices for implementation throughout the DoD
• Provide detailed hands-on training and training documentation to include system capabilities and functionality, system logon/logoff procedures, understanding of data fields, information processing, report production, file retrieval, system security features, and system error messages
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Knowledge Manager.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, or related discipline
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 24, 2016, 7:21:48 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: