Full Time Employee
USCYBERCOM - Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst I (Job Number:412572)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
Serves as an Intelligence Specialist with responsibilities for participating in the production of all-source intelligence products pertaining to cyberspace operation and planning activities. Applies a wide range of intelligence analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems and operations. Advises stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses. Conducts reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment with strategies. Supports decision making and special projects on the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for stakeholders and leadership.
Daily activities include:
- Contributes to the development of intelligence products and performs cyberspace intelligence analyst duties with minimal guidance
- Possesses a general understanding of intelligence analytic basic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities Assists with the preparation of reports and briefings
- With minimal guidance, advises stakeholders and coordinates actions
- Contributes to the development of analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists Engineering, or related discipline.
- Contributes to the development of intelligence products and performs a vast array of cyberspace intelligence analyst duties with no guidance
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities Contributes substantive content for reports and briefings
- With no guidance, advises stakeholders and coordinates actions
- Contributes substantive content to the development of complex analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists
- Develops intelligence products and performs expansive cyberspace intelligence analyst duties
- Possesses a thorough understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities Develops reports and briefings
- Enhances stakeholder relationships, advises and coordinates actions
- Develops analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) focus.
- High School Diploma or GED
- TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS;
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- **Position contingent upon contract award***
This position may be filled by one of SAIC’s teaming partners. By expressing interest in this position you are authorizing SAIC to provide and/or share your candidate profile, including your resume, with one of SAIC’s teaming partners.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Aug 19, 2016, 1:23:37 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: