Full Time Employee
Fort George G Meade
Cyberspace Operational Analyst (Job Number:412807)
SAIC Is hiring a Cyberspace Operations Analyst in Fort Meade, MD.
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has an opening for a Cyberspace Operational Analyst/PLANNER to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The successful candidate will assist in conducting the operations and defense of the DODIN. Provides situational awareness of cyber incidents, health, performance, availability and reliability of the DODIN. Conducts research and analyses to identify issues and priorities affecting operations. Supports the creation, dissemination, and compliance of applicable orders and directives to the DoD community and provides inputs to planning teams/groups to address areas of concern for the developmental planning of cyberspace capabilities for the operation, protection, and defense of the DODIN.
Daily duties will include:
- Collaborations with government and key partners to determine adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Providing guidance on mitigation/remediation strategies and situational awareness across the DoD community to improve cyberspace defensive posture.
- Support to continue essential USCYBERCOM functions across a wide range of hazards through Contingency Operations (COOP) planning, testing, and maintenance.
- Responds to USCYBERCOM requirements for real world and exercise COOP and National Capital Region (NCR) catastrophic events.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and 9+ years of related experience.
Generally requires TS security clearance with special accesses.
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics
- Graduate of military IDE
- Graduate of Military Communications or Cyber qualification course
- Seven years of experience with DISA, JTF-GNO or Service NOSC
- Must have recent operational experience with Joint Operational Planning and Cyber Intelligence collection
- Demonstrated experience in After Action Reporting, developing Lessons Learned and capturing exercise artifacts
- Significant experience on or in support of a major staff, i.e.; Joint Staff or CCMD staff
- Experience with relevant CNO tools and databases
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Travel and security requirements:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2016, 1:19:18 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: