Full Time Employee
Functional Analyst III (Job Number:413918)
The selected candidates shall assists in the conduct of thorough analyses of experiment/exercise directives and objectives to provide orientation and focus for experimentation. Works in close coordination with Government personnel in determining information collection requirements and identifying specific tasks to be observed. Provides liaison with the experiment support teams and customers, including other military agencies, industrial partners, and educational institutions as appropriate. Assists in determining and overseeing the synchronization of scenario execution, data collection, and report preparation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following academic fields: Business Administration or Management Science or a related field; or four (4) years’ experience in the application and techniques for supporting logistical planning and control.
- Three (3) years’ experience with and knowledge of military logistical management procedures and systems.
All personnel applying to this position must have the following certifications shown in their resume:
- Demonstrated experience in the development of logistics management planning for large and small organizations.
- Demonstrated capability in the analysis of program logistical needs, development of short and long-range logistic plans, budget analysis, and data base development for logistical use.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and information management utilizing Army/DoD systems is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required.
- Excellent reasoning skills are required.
- Candidate must possess experience in research and have skills as a writer.
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Nov 12, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RICHMOND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: