Full Time Employee
Modeling and Simulations Systems Operator (Job Number:413928)
The selected candidates shall develop, modify, and maintain conventional computer programs. Integrates the hardware, software, programming, and database tasks. Uses standard industry accepted procedures and detailed specifications to devise program logic (may include translating mathematical notation), modify interrelationship of files and records, diagnose and correct errors, test and document work, and write computer operator instructions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university in Information Systems Management, Computer Systems Analysis, Computer Science, or Applied Mathematics;, or two (2) years demonstrated experience in computer programming using UNIX/LINUX.
All personnel applying to this position must have the following knowledge, skills and abilities shown in their resume:
- Demonstrated experience in the development of logistics management planning for large and small organizations.
- Demonstrated capability in the analysis of program logistical needs, development of short and long-range logistic plans, budget analysis, and data base development for logistical use.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and information management utilizing Army/DoD systems is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required.
- Excellent reasoning skills are required.
- Candidate must possess experience in research and have skills as a writer.
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Nov 12, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RICHMOND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: