Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is currently seeking Special Operations Forces (SOF) A MUST HAVE experience, Intelligence Integrators to serve on a unique, multi-discipline team assisting Special Operations Forces' (SOF) operational and tactical commanders, their staffs and their subordinate units with fusing operations and intelligence information in an effective, seamless process to enhance their effectiveness against threat networks that facilitate or employ Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs).
The Team will ensure SOF assets are kept abreast of all current and emerging JIEDDO-COIC processes, methodologies, and Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTP) for attacking networks that utilize IEDs.
You will provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy. Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the Areas of Operational Responsibility and Areas of Interest. Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country. Researches threat assessments to support the Commander and other senior leadership as well.
The SOF Intelligence Integrator will assist in developing processes that focus on developing SOF Situational Understanding of threat networks and enabling DOD, IA, and IC communities of action focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks. The Intelligence Integrator will prioritize and categorize requests for support, conduct near- and long-term analyses of device and network-centric problem sets, fusing multiple intelligence disciplines to support the application of operational capabilities in order to facilitate disruption and defeat of threat networks that employ or facilitate IEDs.
• The SOF Intelligence Integrator will focus on problem sets at the tactical through operational levels while applying a thorough understanding of ISR integration and the ops/intelligence fusion process to compile, collate, analyze and evaluate all sources of information (to include unevaluated intelligence and open source data) associated with IEDs and their employment/facilitation by terrorist, insurgent, or criminal networks.
• The SOF Intelligence Integrator will work closely with other members of a multi-discipline team to identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations, identify trends, patterns and key nodes and highlighting their relationships to the targeted enemy networks. The Intelligence Integrator must possess a thorough understanding of the intelligence process to compile, collate, analyze, produce, and evaluate all-source intelligence and provide subject matter expertise. The Integrator must be able to provide guidance and mentorship to junior analysts and should be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead on product development. The Intelligence Integrator must also possess the ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
• The SOF Intelligence Integrator must have a strong operational background and experience in shaping intelligence products that support tactical or strategic goals set forth by the supported unit commander in order to create actionable target support packages. The Intelligence Integrator should also possess an understanding of IEDs as well as the local, regional, and global networks that facilitate IED construction, design, and usage.
• Successful applicants will have documented experience working with multidiscipline operations/intelligence teams and familiarity with other elements of the DoD, the interagency and coalition partners.
• The SOF Intelligence Integrator must have the ability to participate in and lead meetings, conferences, and engagements to exchange information, assist in making decisions, and/or provide updates. The Intelligence Integrator must have the ability to identify and analyze problems and generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with elements of the DoD, interagency and international elements.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES 50% TRAVEL.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED. Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI TO START WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN A CI POLY.
To apply for this job, contact: