Full Time Employee Contractor
Join a 20-member contractor team of experts who provide Scientific, Engineering, and Technical Assistance (SETA) to a DoD Agency who develops and transitions new technologies to the USAF and USN. This position is for a Flight Test Subject Matter Expert (SME) who will support government Program Managers to develop new ideas and concepts for the next generation of air dominance platforms and weapon systems.
· Provide operational and developmental input, test design, and technical support for the integration of the next generation of air combat weapons systems
· Help transition new technologies to the USAF and USN.
· Assist in the management of all performing contractors, SETAs, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure proper coordination of activity and maintain Program Manager Visibility on status and issues.
· Maintain control of all critical program documentation.
· Maintain an up to date master schedule and track status of all tasks.
· Identify risks and coordinate mitigation plans and approaches.
· Coordinate meetings, teleconferences, and travel.
· Provide inputs to the program manager in response to all calls for information regarding program activity, including weekly activity reports, information requests, and Congressional inquiries.
· Ensure program security compliance including classified, proprietary, ITAR restricted, and source selection sensitive material.
· Tailor briefing materials for specific audiences, and coordinate and support briefings at internal and external venues.
Experience with 4th/5th Generation fighters and/or unmanned air systems.
• Familiarity with military aircraft procedures/CONOPS, battle management, armament, and datalinks.
• Familiarity with all aspects of flight test (planning, ranges, organizations)
Other Skills Preferred:
· Graduate of USAF, USN, EPNER, or Empire Test Pilot School and/or Fighter Weapons School desired.?????
· Familiarity with testing, verification, and validation of fighter aircraft systems.
· Familiarity with traditional and non-traditional airworthiness certification of manned and/or unmanned air systems.
· Experience in weapons cert, stability & control testing, unmanned operations, hypersonics, non-traditional range support, X-Planes, LO, and high speed propulsion are also of interest
To apply for this job, contact: