Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a CNO Software Developer you will design and implement custom software tools and techniques. You will diagnose issues and debug customer problems using industry standard tools as well as custom toolsets. You will be responsible for end-to-end design, development and standard developer testing of your developed software. You will author documentation pertinent to operating and supporting said software. Daily activities will include software development, toolchain/helper tool development, debugging, and other diagnostics. Other activities could include being included on design meetings, helping other developers or performing code reviews or updates. You will interface with other developers as well as customer personnel to solve problems and communicate requirements, status and other information.
• Detailed understanding of how software vulnerabilities work in a Windows environment
• Expert in C programming
• Strong Python skills
• Strong knowledge of x86/x86_64 assembly
• Fluent in the use of debuggers to perform assembly level debugging of software
• Knowledge of Windows internals
• Detailed understanding of authentication mechanisms/protocols and related tools, such as NTLM, Kerberos, SSL, X.509 certificates, HMAC, SHA1, etc...
• Familiarity with PowerShell
• Familiarity with WMI
• Understanding of communications protocols like RPC, SMB, and DCOM
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI with Poly.
To apply for this job, contact: