Full Time Employee
Engineer Technician/Supervisor (Job Number:414976)
This position will provide C4I, ASW, USW, MIW and Combat Systems engineering, analytical, logistics and technical support to Norfolk Ship Support Activity Regional Maintenance Center (NSSA RMC). Work involves providing the equipment and system expertise to aid in trouble shooting, repair, assessment analysis, inspection, root cause localization, identification, maintenance training, logistics configuration support, alteration development /installation, and/ or long term problem resolution, related to the specific equipment. Support to ship systems includes any and all systems and equipment’s both major and minor that comprise the C4I, ASW, USW, MIW and Combat Systems and suites.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of eight (8) years full-time hands-on technical experience within last 15 years in the operation, maintenance, installation, test, and/or repair of electrical/electronic systems/equipment incorporated in Combat, ASW, USW, MIW, or C4I systems.
- A minimum of four (4) years full-time engineering experience within the last 10 years in Combat systems, ASW, USW, MIW, or C4I in a supervisory capacity over technicians operating and maintaining Combat, ASW, USW, MIW, or C4I systems.
- Team leader performing engineering support services such as: (1) engineering change installations (2) technical assists (3) systems certifications (4) INSURVs (5) material condition assessments (6) systems installations
- Ability to interact with and lead multiple maintenance activities and effectively communicate technical information with senior engineers, technicians, Project Managers and Maintenance Team personnel
- Working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
- Must have excellent communication skills to interface with numerous Engineering and Trades organizations and work with minimal supervision.
- Good technical writing and organizational abilities are required.
- *Must possess an active DoD Secret clearance.**
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Dec 29, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIRGINIA BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: