Full Time Employee
Project Manager (Job Number:415381)
SAIC has a career opportunity for a Project Manager located in Virginia Beach in support of the Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC).
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position will manage the work to provide C4I, ASW, USW, MIW and Combat Systems engineering, analytical, logistics and technical support to the MARMC, providing the equipment and system expertise to aid in trouble shooting, repair, assessment analysis, inspection, root cause localization, identification, maintenance training, logistics configuration support, alteration development /installation, and/or long term problem resolution, related to the specific equipments. Support to ship systems include any and all systems and equipments both major and minor, that comprise the C4I, ASW, USW, MIW and Combat Systems and suites, including their power supplies, ancillary, peripheral, sensors, support equipment, trainers, training and tactical software, and handling systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least ten (10) years engineering experience within the last 20 years in design, installation, operation, repair and maintenance of Navy Combat, ASW, USW, MIW, or C4I systems.
- Eight (8) years managerial experience within the last 15 years involving direct control and responsibility over subordinate groups working in an engineering discipline. The management experience includes defining project objectives and requirements, directing, coordinating and completing project efforts, interfacing with government personnel, and providing progress reports.
- Three (3) years’ experience with Navy program management support relating to technical assists, ship repair, availability, planning and TYCOM operations.
- Ability to interact with multiple maintenance activities and effectively communicate technical information with senior engineers, technicians, Project Managers and Maintenance Team personnel.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
- Must have excellent communication skills to interface with numerous Engineering and Trades organizations and work with minimal supervision. - Good technical writing and organizational abilities are required.
- * Must currently possess an active DoD Secret clearance.**
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 13, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-VIRGINIA BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: