Full Time Employee Contractor
Scrum Master - CSM Certified
CGI is looking for a Scrum Master with extensive Agile methodology experience to join our Federal Business Unit. We are actively pursuing development of new products to market in an aggressive campaign. The successful candidate will support CGI products as well as various projects within the Federal government. Candidates must have senior level experience in facilitating agile software development teams, especially with Scrum as the development methodology.
- Provide detailed impact analysis within team supported products, including high level cross-product impact analysis.
- Ensure that projects have a clearly defined release scope and meet overall objectives, standards, quality and user needs.
- Provide risk analysis to business/product and release plan.
- Facilitate and document project and release planning, including participation in product vision and implementation.
- Facilitate Scrum team, Scrum of Scrum and design meetings. Facilitate product owner input and team interactions.
- Ensure the communication of scope and requirements changes throughout the team, including a high level analysis of sprint impact.
- Maintain product business documentation.
- In collaboration with the project manager, manage Centers of Excellence communication/approval requests.
- Support product owner in management of backlog, ensuring Scrum process standards, identification of stakeholders and stakeholder conditions of acceptance.
- Support new product development by providing high level business analysis and development estimates, including coordination of multiple product analysis
- 3 or more years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience managing a team of Scrum Masters
- Knowledge of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, DevOps and other Agile development techniques
- Experience with customer-facing web application development
- Demonstrated leadership skills, initiative, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and aggregate product knowledge, including execution to product roadmap.
- Strong emphasis on demonstrated teamwork and close collaboration across all roles and functions.
- Ability to engage, motivate and focus the team to stay on task and on target.
- Ability to synchronize with non-technical teams to deliver product releases smoothly.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with outside vendors to identify project risks, constraints and dependencies, working with team to mitigate and remove barriers.
- Ability to understand technical subjects.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills to motivate team members
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- PMI certification
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) certification
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI?s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job, contact: