Full Time Employee
Software Application Engineer III (Job Number:415438)
SAIC is seeking Software Engineers to develop, maintain and enhance complex software systems involving analytics, novel algorithm development, and large data sets for real time systems in an integrated project team environment using state of the art development tools. Team members will design and document the systems and integrate COTS, FOSS and GOTS capabilities in addition to performing analysis of alternatives to produce the most efficient applications.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Validate and track user requirements
- Develop implementation strategies including spin/sprint composition
- Develop capability algorithms
- Develop and implement system interfaces
- Develop recommendations for system and documentation improvements
- Conduct technology research and recommend likely candidates for use
- Plan and execute system installation efforts at user locations
- Lead multiple development teams, delegate programming and testing efforts
- 5-14 years demonstrated experience in developing software based systems using one or more of the following technologies applied to Cloud and Big Data based capabilities: Spring, Hibernate, Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Java Server Pages (JSP), HyperText Markup Language and Cascading Style Sheets (HTML/CSS.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, 4 years additional experience may be applied in lieu of a degree
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 14, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: