Full Time Employee
Senior Targeter (Job Number:415317)
SAIC has a new opportunity for a Senior Targeter in McLean, VA to work within the Intelligence Community on complex projects crucial to our national security objectives. The successful applicant will work to provide solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging classified work. Qualified candidates must possess a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The team member will work in a multitasking, quick-paced, dynamic environment. Typical duties include conducting all-source intelligence analysis and researching data from multiple intelligence sources and targeting databases. The candidate will perform technical target analysis that leads to the collection of information that addresses intelligence gaps with emphasis on technical collection. They will lead collaboration with other organizations to assess target relevance, priority, vulnerabilities, and access, and serve as the focal point for the production of intelligence documents, reports, strategic assessments, and briefings for a variety of audiences, including senior executives.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 15 years of related experience with 6 years of experience working as an intelligence, military or operations targeting officer evaluating technical information
- 3 years of experience working with the full range of Sponsor databases and tools and developing leads, proposals and guidance.
- 3 years of experience working counter proliferation or counter-terrorism intelligence issues, specific to BW and/or BW-related issues.
- 5 years of experience with bio-relevant issues, companies, and/or academic programs.
- Experience with variety of technical collection methods.
- Experience analyzing and querying collected intelligence and/or data sets to address tactical and strategic intelligence needs.
- 3 years Demonstrated experience with operational governance, policies, and procedures
- Excellent communication and briefing skills.
- Excellent writing and technical writing/editing skills.
- Experience writing finished intelligence reports.
- Experience with open source tools and analysis techniques.
- Experience with operational tradecraft, workflows, and policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to multi-task and juggle projects and deadlines.
- Must be willing to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations for short durations.
- Possess a SOO certification.
- Possess an Operations certification.
- Minimum of Level 3 on the ILRP Scale in Arabic, Chinese, Persian, Korean, or Urdu.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Mar 29, 2017, 12:19:46 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: