Full Time Employee
Operations Support Expert (Job Number:415306)
SAIC has a new opportunity for an Operations Support Expert in Herndon, VA to work within the Intelligence Community on complex projects crucial to our national security objectives. The successful applicant will work to provide solutions to a wide range of complex and technically challenging classified work. Qualified candidates must possess a TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The team member will work in a multitasking, quick-paced, dynamic environment. Typical duties include conducting intelligence analysis and researching data from multiple intelligence sources and developing operational strategies. The candidate will perform technical analysis that leads to the collection of information that addresses intelligence gaps with emphasis on technical collection. They will lead collaboration with other organizations to assess target relevance, priority, vulnerabilities, and access, and develop various intelligence documents, reports, strategic assessments, and briefings for a variety of audiences, including senior executives.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 15+ years of relevant experience with 3 years of experience as a Technical Intelligence Officer, Staff Operations Officer, Operations Officer, Targeting Officer, or equivalent
- 3 years of experience working counter proliferation or counterterrorism intelligence issues, specific to BW and/or BW-related issues.
- 2 years of experience working with programs in direct support of field operations and/or with liaison partners.
- 3 years of experience with operational governance, policies, and procedures
- 3 years of experience with technical collection programs.
- Excellent communication and briefing skills
- Excellent writing and technical writing/editing skills
- Experience writing finished intelligence reports
- Experience with operational tradecraft, workflows, and policies and procedures
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task and juggle projects and deadlines
- Must be willing to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations for short durations.
- Demonstrated experience working blended operations.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jun 30, 2016, 10:47:09 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-HERNDON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: