Full Time Employee
Intelligence Analyst IV (Job Number:415517)
- Assisting with framing annual, quarterly, and ad hoc reviews of priorities.
- Assisting in soliciting and consolidating senior policymakers' input.
- Coordinating across various organizations to establish, review, and recommend priorities.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in establishing authorities and procedures for development and validation.
- Assisting in the development and execution of a comprehensive communication strategy, ensuring a robust outreach program with all stakeholders and partners.
- Facilitating structured focus groups and managing associated information needs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform
- 3 years of experience working in the IC
- Demonstrated analytic management experience across the DoD or IC.
- 5+ years' experience (of the requisite years of related technical work experience) working across IC and DoD missions, functions, and/or capabilities and 2+ years of direct experience working with priorities.
- Demonstrated comprehensive understanding of concept of operations and associated policies and procedures.
- Significant demonstrated experience with IC requirements management systems, processes, and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to produce intelligence assessments/reports within and across intelligence topics, including extensive knowledge of intelligence priority topics and the supporting intelligence information needs.
- Demonstrated experience in briefing senior IC leaders on priority intelligence issues
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 19, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-BETHESDA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: