Full Time Employee
Senior Multi-Discipline Technical Advisor (Job Number:415608)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Multi-Discipline Technical Advisor. The qualified candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance with poly. Working location is in Northern Virginia.
- Supporting the development or review of multi-INT statements, strategies, architecture needs, and implications of planned activities.
- Providing multi-INT advice thru insight on tasking, processing, and dissemination issues.
- Assisting with posture development; providing advice on tools and technologies; monitoring activities; assisting with or making recommendations to improve community collaboration; and developing studies or surveys, synthesizing and analyzing results.
- Supporting the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior policy makers, military decision makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on multi-discipline technical matters.
- Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for IC sessions, and outreach initiatives to address multi-discipline technical matters.
- Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for IC sessions, and outreach initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform
- 10+ years of experience working in the IC
- Demonstrated management or operational experience in one of the technical disciplines: MASINT, SIGINT, or GEOINT.
- Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC's structure and IC member organizations' roles and capabilities.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 22, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: