Full Time Employee
Senior Discipline Advisor (Job Number:415607)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Discipline Advisor. The qualified candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance with poly. Working location is in Northern Virginia.
- Assisting in the management of an intelligence discipline specific portfolio (GEOINT, HUMINT, OSINT, or SIGINT) which includes a wide range of topics and issues.
- Conducting in-depth assessments of capabilities in support of decision making on enterprise issues.
- Supporting the development and implementation of multi-discipline intelligence strategies.
- Recommending innovative solutions to enhance activities to meet priorities and close gaps.
- Supporting the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders.
- Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for IC sessions, conferences, and outreach initiatives.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for meetings.
- Researching issues which cross disciplines and/or organizational boundaries and/or functional topic areas.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform
- 10+ years of experience working in the IC
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the intelligence discipline (GEOINT, HUMINT, OSINT, or SIGINT) the position supports, with emphasis on capabilities and strategies.
- Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC's structure and IC member organizations' roles and capabilities.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 22, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: