Full Time Employee
Mid-level Intelligence Assessments Analyst (Job Number:415614)
SAIC is seeking a Mid-level Intelligence Assessments Analyst with demonstrated experience in quantitative and qualitative analytic methods. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Tysons/McLean, Virginia.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
- 5 years of work experience related to the technical requirements outlined in the key duties to be performed below
- 1 year of experience working in the Intelligence Community
- 4+ years of data analysis and methodological research experience supporting IC assessments.
- Experience in drafting clear and concise products describing complex data and analysis.
- Experience in generating reports, charts, and plots of distributions and trends, descriptive statistics, and complex statistical analyses.
- Experience in working effectively in analytic teams.
- Working knowledge of tools in at least one of the following areas: statistics; mathematics; econometrics; operations research; survey design and analysis; election analysis; information technology.
- Experience in drafting evaluation reports, using enterprise data integration and metrics.
- Substantial demonstrated experience applying quantitative and qualitative analytic methods, including the design, development, and management of statistical models and enterprise-wide evaluations.
- Knowledge of intelligence topics and the supporting information needs.
- Designing, testing, and managing IT tools to support assessments.
- Conducting data extraction, parsing, manipulation, and storage; quantitative and qualitative analyses based on the large volume of data.
- Providing statistical and survey support to analyses and interpreting results in both technical and non-technical forms.
- Researching data to assess agencies' methods to evaluate their performance and developing recommendations to assist these agencies to improve their evaluation techniques.
- Drafting expert analytic assessments.
- Developing advanced analytic methods.
- Providing support, reviews, analysis, and feedback on evaluation-related issues.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 22, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: