Full Time Employee Contractor
Cyber Defense Mission Analayst
ManTech International Corporation is actively recruiting for TS/SCI cleared cyber security and intelligence professionals to support the Joint Force Headquarters - Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DoDIN) at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) HQ.
Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance
Location: Ft. Meade, MD (US)
• The successful candidate will provide assistance in the creation of collection strategies, postures, and plans in order to meet JFHQ-DoDIN Intelligence and information gaps. Knowledgeable in all source intelligence collection management (SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, CI, OSINT, IMINT, GEOINT, and TECHINT).
• Assist in the validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining of formal JFHQ-DoDIN Intelligence requirements and requests to the IC through USCYBERCOM.
• Participate in strategic working groups in order to effectively assist in the planning of long range collection efforts deconflict and coordinate Intelligence and information needs and requirements that cross organizational boundaries, and facilitate joint collection efforts at the strategic level. Assist in the deconfliction of time sensitive requirements among CYBER partners with assistance of designated members of the USCYBERCOM J2 and other JFHQ-DoDIN J2 personnel as needed.
• Assist in the planning and management of organic collection assets through the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance planning process. Contractor personnel will assist in the coordination of non-organic collection activities supporting J FHQ-DoDIN missions and goals. Assist in the validation, deconfliction, and consolidation of assigned/attached service J2 elements Intelligence requirements.
• Assist in the development, revision, and maintenance of the Command Priority Intelligence Requirements as well as support the collection planning of Operational Planning Teams and other working groups operating within the command.
• Knowledge of collection management process, Able to use collection request and management tools.
POC: Mark Aschenbach, (703) 488-2073 , [email protected]
To apply for this job, contact: