Full Time Employee
Maritime Analyst - Overhead Persistent Infrared (Job Number:415630)
The Maritime OPIR Analyst provides full-time OPIR spectral and full range of advanced geospatial technology support.
- Exploitation of spectral or newly developed OPIR geospatial sensor data.
- Production and production integration of layered products.
- Conduct algorithmic validation and testing.
- Research and development of new algorithmic technics and capabilities.
- Develop Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG) and GEOINT exploitation techniques, methodologies, and procedures.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Train analyst on each exploitation techniques and methodology developed and the Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) process
- TS/SCI eligibility
- 2 years of experience using OPIR systems; Palette (OPIR exploitation software tool), COBRA BRASS data and products (SEARCHLIGHTS, SCARSEARCH), Web-based IR data for Ops and War fighters (WINDOW)
- 1 year of practical experience working with ArcGIS 1 year of experience writing technical products, reports, and briefs Familiarity with OPIR tasking and requirements tool ? GEOINT Information Management System (GIMS)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 27, 2016, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-OH-DAYTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job