Full Time Employee
Senior Crisis Management Support Officer (Job Number:415787)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Crisis Management Support Officer .Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Advising the identified senior leaders on key developments related to crisis management and assisting assigned office teams with AORs involving a variety of international security crises.
- Supporting decision making and special projects on crisis management issues.
- Developing crisis management processes for government review and approval.
- Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address crisis management matters.
- Supporting decision making and special projects on intelligence integration.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform and the designated Area of Responsibility (AOR} associated with the position
- 3 years of experience working with or in the IC
- 10+ years working in the IC or DOD Community on crisis management and leading crisis management efforts.
- Demonstrated strong background in managing and planning activities related to international security crises.
- Demonstrated experience with the IC's structure and IC member organizations' roles and capabilities; and developing, analyzing, and reengineering processes and standard operating procedures related to crisis management.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 28, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: