Full Time Employee
Senior Intelligence Analyst SME (Job Number:415819)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Intelligence SME. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Advising the assigned office leadership associated with the regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR) against which the candidate is proposed to perform on key developments in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long-term analytic and collection responses by the IC.
- Supporting decision making and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on intelligence integration efforts.
- Conducting reviews of IC collection and analysis against hard targets, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with their identified strategies.
- Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integration matters.
- Supporting decision making and special projects to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on efforts sponsored by the assigned office.
- An advanced degree related to the position requirements or an additional 5+ years of experience (beyond the minimum experience requirement for Senior-level) related to the designated regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR).
- 9 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform and the designated Area of Responsibility (AOR} associated with the position
- 3 years of experience working with or in the IC
- Demonstrated strong analytic skills, tradecraft experience, and/or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in their field.
- Significant demonstrated experience with collection and analytic missions of the designated regional or functional AOR which the candidate is proposed to perform and programs/projects designed to improve US IC capabilities to address key issues therein.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 29, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: