Full Time Employee
Senior Analyst for Analysis and Production- Communication (Job Number:416266)
Position Title: Senior Analyst for Analysis and Production
SAIC is seeking a Senior Analyst. The qualified candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance with poly. Working location is Northern Virginia.
- Assisting in editing, critiquing, and proofreading products.
- Assisting with reviewing, proofreading, and editing briefing books prepared for Senior Management's participation in Senior Level meetings.
- Working closely with designated senior regional and functional intelligence officers and their deputies to solicit, incorporate, and edit needed changes to office products.
- Participating in IC coordination meetings.
- Helping to review memoranda.
- Assisting with internal peer reviews on office production and in Senior Level meetings, drafting and circulating minutes of the meetings and providing critiques of written products.
- Support with consolidating office input of statements for the record for official assessments.
- Assisting with other related efforts as required for Analysis and Production requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 9 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform
- 3 years of experience working in the Intelligence Community
- 2+ years of the requisite 9 years of experience working as a writer editor or intelligence analyst in an IC organization.
- 2+ years of the requisite 9 years of experience working as a writer editor or analyst in a USG executive-level environment.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and the ability to prepare finished intelligence assessments and other written products with emphasis on clear organization, concise and logical presentation.
- Significant demonstrated experience at producing all-source intelligence analysis and products.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IC analytic standards and analytic tradecraft standards as defined in the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act and in Intelligence Community Directives (lCD) 203 "Analytic Standards" and lCD 206 "Sourcing Requirements" to the production of all-source intelligence products.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 10, 2016, 11:22:05 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: