Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a Senior Modeling and Simulation expert with experience in discrete simulations, as applied to operations analysis/research, mission, and/or systems analysis. The work supports a government Science & Technology organization through providing data driven analytical answers for senior leader investment decisions. The selected individual will work with other project staff (management, engineering, scientists, or subject matter experts) to use models and simulations to help develop and refine concepts of operations, addresses acquisition requirements, and provide insights for acquisition decisions.
· This position requires knowledge in the analysis of systems, processes, and capabilities for platform or systems development.
· Provides technical approaches and execution of discrete simulation analysis in support of systems projects and produce artifacts that will enable successful representation of their operational capabilities.
· Supports requirements definition and analyses, performance trade analysis, feasibility analysis, regulatory compliance analysis support, technology conceptual designs, and other special studies and analyses.
· Supports systems analyses employing modeling and simulation techniques.
· Supports technology research, configuration management, and quality assurance activities.
· Demonstrates written and oral communication skills.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
· Expertise and skills use of computational models, simulation and statistics in analysis of operational problems. This includes knowledge of Game Theory, Discrete Simulations, and Statistical software.
· Technical evaluation, technical writing, preparation of briefings, data analysis support, and data management
· Effective oral and written communication skills
Other Skills Preferred:
· A PhD in Computational Sciences or Engineering is desired
· Computational simulation applied to analysis is highly preferred. Experience with one or more of the following EADSIM, OneSAF, SOAP, AFSIM, and/or R programming is a plus.
· Experience on platform or systems development applying M&S analysis is highly preferred
· Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making and excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply for this job, contact: