Full Time Employee
USARC Service Desk Team Lead (Job Number:416276)
USARC Service Desk Team Lead SAIC in Broomfield, CO has an opening for a Service Desk Team Lead.
- This is a first shift position staffed mainly Monday thru Friday at 40 hr/wk.
- Candidate must have the ability to shift and cover up to two weekends per month.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the use of personal computers.
- Proven ability in the use of all pertinent software applications.
- Ability to communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; compose correspondence and reports.
- Must demonstrate customer service, leadership and team skills.
- Experience in desktop and networking support, IT concepts and help desk software.
- Proficient with MS Windows and Office, VPN / Remote access, and anti-virus software.
- AA Degree in related discipline and Four (4) years or more of related experience; Or, High School and eight (6) years of related experience with relevant certification.
- This position also requires a DOD Secret security clearance, Security + Certification as well as ability to obtain ITIL v3 within 6 months of initial hiring date.
- Must be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations.
- Ability to distinguish between different types of issues and select the correct source for solution.
- Provide first line technical support to computer customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software and documentation, system and network status, and incident entry via incident management tool.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where analysis of data may require an evaluation of various factors.
- Has the ability to work independently and handles a variety of complex problems in various IT applications.
- Maintain and follow detailed operational procedures.
- Improve quality of service delivery and provide value added customer services.
- Ensure project schedules and performance requirements are met.
- Contribute to the development of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups and customers
- Active Directory, Anti-virus, CA Incident Management Tool, VPN, Avaya, remote management experience, knowledge management, and previous leadership experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 24, 2016, 1:37:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-BROOMFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: