Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Senior Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic artwork in a variety of media to support customer requirements. Work is performed at the Pentagon (Arlington, VA).
SHIFT: NIGHT SHIFT ONLY 11:00PM -7:30AM
• Working with 3D Modeling
• Dynamic web page animation and motion integration into the web pages
• Ability to work with Flash and Dream Weaver
• Performs the duties of a graphic designer through the conceptualizing of information and data to design and construct illustrative/pictorial presentations that convey the intent of author.
• Finished products will be successfully completed within tight time constraints for the purpose of publishing through mobile technology (iPads/tablets); printing; and/or web dissemination methods.
• The individual will be skilled in the use of multiple professional grade graphic design applications to perform illustration, animation, page design, web production, and dissemination tasks.
• In addition, the candidate must have an understanding of map illustration software and production processes.
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Dream Weaver, and Avenza Map Publisher
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment for the purpose of completing group projects at various stages of production is required.
• Ability to communicate, work with officials at various levels, and interpret oral and written instructions is mandatory.
Requirements: working with 3D Modeling; Dynamic web page animation and motion integration into the web pages; and ability to work with Adobe Flash and Dream Weaver
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Security Requirements: TS/SCI with ability to obtain Polygraph clearance
To apply for this job, contact: