Full Time Employee Contractor
Join a team of experts who provide Scientific, Engineering, and Technical Assistance (SETA) to the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA) in order to develop and transition new technologies to the US Government. This position is for a USAF Military Liaison Subject Matter Expert who will support the coordination of interactions with the Military Services, Combatant Commands, and other government agencies
· Apply operational experience for the evaluation and understanding of strategies, plans, policies and future concepts for operations throughout the DoD
· Coordinate with internal and external staff, technical offices, and organizations to promote DARPA programs and ensure DARPA program managers are aware of current military requirements
· Coordinate meetings, teleconferences, and travel.
· Provide inputs to the program manager in response to all calls for information regarding program activity, including weekly activity reports, information requests, and Congressional inquiries.
· Tailor briefing materials for specific audiences, and coordinate and support briefings at internal and external venues.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
· 10+ years’ experience with DoD or Military Operational Service
· Experience with 4th/5th Generation fighters and/or unmanned air systems.
· Familiarity with the USAF organizational culture and structure with the ability to translate warfighter needs and articulate capability gaps
· Familiarity with military aircraft procedures/CONOPS, battle management, armament, and data links.
· Familiarity with the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS
Other Skills Preferred:
Graduate of USAF, USN, EPNER, or Empire Test Pilot School and/or Fighter Weapons School desired
To apply for this job, contact: