Full Time Employee
Security Operations Management Support Lead (Job Number:416889)
SAIC is looking for a Security Operations Management Support Lead located in Scott AFB.
The Security Operations Management Support Lead shall be the contractor lead to the Government for Security Operations Management. This individual should be familiar with creating, turning, and compiling metrics of all security devices, along with documentation of processes and procedures. This position requires strong analytics skills, good collaboration skills, detailed working knowledge of current and emerging security technologies, and the ability to correlate disparate datasets to identify abnormal behavior.
- Mastery of IAT Level I and IAT Level II CE/NE knowledge and skills.
- Recommend, schedule, and/or implement IA related repairs within the enclave environment.
- Coordinate and/or provide support for all enclave applications and operations.
- Lead teams and/or support actions to quickly resolve or mitigate IA problems for the enclave environment.
- Direct and/or implement operational structures and processes to ensure an effective enclave IA security program including boundary defense, incident detection and response, and key management.
- Examine enclave vulnerabilities and determine actions to mitigate them.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of enclave IA security procedures and safeguards.
- Analyze IA security incidents and patterns to determine remedial actions to correct vulnerabilities.
- Implement vulnerability countermeasures for the enclave.
- Provide support for IA customer service performance requirements.
- Provide support for the development of IA related customer support policies, procedures, and standards.
- Establish enclave logging procedures to include: important enclave events; services and proxies; log archiving facility.
- Analyze IAVAs and Information Assurance Vulnerability Bulletins for enclave impact and take or recommend appropriate action.
- Obtain and maintain IA certification appropriate to position.
Required Skills and Education:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Have a minimum of fourteen (14) years of IA/cyber security experience, with at least four (4) of those involving application of DoD policy, direction, and guidance to customer environments or twelve (12) years of applicable experience and a Masters Degree.
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level III Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Must be Top Secret cleared and SCI eligible
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 2, 2016, 2:12:46 PM
Primary Location: United States-IL-SCOTT AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: