Full Time Employee
Intelligence Analysis Trainer (Job Number:417189)
SAIC is currently seeking Intelligence Analysis Trainers to support Army Cyber Command.
- Candidates will serve as part of a live environment training team that provides Intelligence Analysis/Analyst training as part of an Army Cyber Command/INSCOM Foundry initiative in CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Qualified candidates must have Intelligence Analyst experience, and must be a certified trainer.
- This individual will provide training to individuals and teams of Army Cyber experts as they prepare for both CONUS and OCONUS operations.
- Will provide instructional design and development support in preparation of training program of instructions (POI), training plans, and training preparation materials and aides.
- Will serve as SMEs for intelligence analysis and support intelligence analysis and report generation as required.
Typical Education and Experience: *T&S*
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 9+ years progressive experience in the field. HS Diploma and years of experience may be applied in lieu of Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 13 years of experience.
- Must be certified trainers (Non-negotiable)
- Must have senior level experience with oral briefings and presentations (3-6 years; perferrably at lower and senior level audience)
- Cyber experience desired (2-6 years)
- Intelligence planning and All Source Analysis experience (preferably INSCOM/US Army Intelligence) (Must have this; 6-10+ years desired)
- TRADOC Certification
- Foundry Experience
- Soft skills: master level communications and interpersonal skills; master level use of MicroSoft SW application, specifically MS Word, MS PPT (requirement);
- Must have TS /SCI in JPAS on day 1 (with ability to pass a polygraph)
- Location will be at government site at Fort Belvoir VA, but must be willing to travel CONUS and OCONUS up to 50% of time. Travel Locations include Korea, Germany, and Kuwait
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Senior level experience with Excel and Project
- Experience in training/instructional design/training material development (2-6 years)
- Must have developed training program of instructions (POI) 2-4 years.
- Cyber experience
- Basic Networking Skills
- Technical certifications: CISM, CISSP, CEH
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 8, 2016, 8:12:05 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: