Full Time Employee Contractor
Must be capable of constructing breadboard interface circuitry (digital, analog, and hybrid circuits), special cabling, etc. in support of system test bed/development facilities and for special system/software test fixtures. Must possess sufficient technical electronics knowledge and experience to perform above construction from preliminary sketches/design information furnished by project engineer. Digital/hybrid/analog electronics technician is required. Military experience is highly desirable.
The CPOF Field Service Technician's job is to develop, integrate, fields, and support the core mission command computing environments and applications for the Army's operating forces to provide a user-defined common operational picture (COP) and real-time situational awareness. The journeyman candidate will support the Warfighter for garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies. The Field Support Technician shall support pre-deployment exercises with field software engineering, over the shoulder technical assistance, providing on-site diagnostic and corrective actions, and capturing and reporting requirements.
• Knowledge of and experience in the utilization of operating systems and database management systems.
• Must have experience in systems analysis, fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices.
• Ability to perform system configuration and modifications.
• Submit Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) as needed for system enhancements, upgrades, and fixes.
• Possesses substantial background in communications and communications connectivity.
• Experience with systems and systems operations within the specific functional area to which assigned.
• Responsible for performing customer support activities involving the installation, modification, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
• Conducts on-site installation and testing of equipment based upon user and system design specifications.
• May make technical presentations and has a strong knowledge of products.
• Trains customer personnel in equipment operation and maintenance responsibilities.
• Represents the company in a customer support role and is responsible for customer's satisfaction with equipment and servicing.
• Employee may deploy and must be able to meet minimum standards of fitness and able to complete pre-deployment training and processing as of hire date.
• IT Experience: 3 Years of progressive IT experience
• DoD 8570 IAT Level 2: MUST HAVE CompTIA Security+ce (Before start date)
• Must be willing and qualified for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms i.e. TDY support or up to 6 months OCONUS deployments
Hands on experience with CPOF systems (BCCS, MCS, CPOF, DDS): Experience directly supporting a field exercise with the TMC systems as either an FSE or Military representative for the system.
• Hands on ABCS systems experience: Direct administrative responsibilities for any other ABCS system such as BFT, DCGS-A, AFATDS, others…
• Full DoD 8570 IAT Level 2: CompTIA Security+ AND another qualifying ‘computing environment& certification i.e. A+, Network+, Server+, Microsoft certifications, CISCO, VMware
To apply for this job, contact: