Full Time Employee Contractor
Performs numerous Program Management and Contract Management functions necessary to support administration of the contract. Functions include responsibility for the preparation of Task Execution Plans, budget estimates, travel requests, overtime requests, certificates of service, and contract status reports. Must be experienced in the administration of a purchasing system and related policies. Must be capable of establishing a competitive bidding system and assuring that purchasing from vendors is at the lowest possible cost consistent with quality and delivery requirements. Requires a thorough knowledge of company procedures as well as working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations/Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs/DFARs), including Cost Accounting Standards.
Program Administrator supporting SSES Program. Performs numerous Program Management and Contract Management functions necessary to support administration of the contract.
• Requires a thorough knowledge of company procedures as well as working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations/Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs/DFARs), including Cost Accounting Standards.
• Leads schedule management and provide responsive support to the PM and Government. Will support the on-site PM with the Task Order level IMS and overall Risk Management on a full time basis.
• Creates, issues, coordinates, modifies, updates, and maintains Task Order schedules, Subcontractor Task Orders, Travel Requests, Monthly Status Reports (MSR’s), purchase requests, Manpower Reporting (annual basis), and trip reports. Tracks government furnished equipment supplied to subcontractors and vendors ,while maintaining appropriate paperwork. Also collects data for and creates status reports monthly.
• Assists the PM in preparing and updating various programmatic resource planning/tracking spreadsheets
• Assist other PM’s with special requests on an as needed basis
• Accountabilities (expectations):
• Owns assigned tasks from their initiation to completion/decision point
• Communicatess with PM on issues pertinent to management objectives, program decisions, and other program related matters
• Builds partnership/relationship with the customer and seek out new opportunities from other contract sources
• Meets the team’s commitments to the customer
• Follows the guidance of the Program Manager
To apply for this job, contact: