Full Time Employee
Systems Integrator (Job Number:417282)
SAIC is seeking a proactive, forward-leaning self-starting Systems Integrator to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment supporting 4-5 customers simultaneously.
- This person will be the glue for this particular Government organization in its effort to promote tactical and strategic infrastructure and data analysis initiatives.
- This position provides plenty of opportunity for someone who thrives in an environment with minimal oversight.
- The individual must be able to grasp technologies and project needs quickly, balance priorities, and regularly and proactively engage with customers and stakeholders to get things done with minimal supervision.
- The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter able to work in an environment with minimal oversight.
- The candidate must be able to quickly learn about technologies and understand project needs and balance priorities.
- The candidate will regularly and proactively engage with customers and stakeholders to accomplish tasks in support of the customer’s mission.
- A technical understanding of cellular technologies is desired as it will significantly improve the candidate’s ability to execute the SI functions.
- The candidate will work with a team of other contractors on the same SETA program to support mission needs.
**MUST BE A US CITIZEN** **MUST CURRENTLY POSSESS TS/SCI CLEARANCE WITH POLYGRAPH**
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a technical field
- Minimum of 4-8 years work experience
- Knowledge and experience in Human Language Technology or Robots
- Ability to create and track project schedules, actions, milestones and to pull metrics related to program activities
- Proficiency with MS Office suite is needed to perform day-to-day tasks
- Technical knowledge of cellular technologies
- Knowledge of the broader customer environment
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 9, 2016, 1:21:53 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: