Full Time Employee Contractor
Must be capable of constructing breadboard interface circuitry (digital, analog, and hybrid circuits), special cabling, etc. in support of system test bed/development facilities and for special system/software test fixtures. Must possess sufficient technical electronics knowledge and experience to perform above construction from preliminary sketches/design information furnished by project engineer. Digital/hybrid/analog electronics technician is required. Military experience is highly desirable.
Blue Force Tracker - Aviation (BFT-A) FSRs provide functional and technical support to the diverse community of Blue Force Tracking - Aviation modules to include: Log Book, Quality Control Office, production control Office and Flight Operations. This technician performs simple routine tasks under close supervision or from detailed procedures. Work is checked in progress or on completion. This person performs one or a combination of such typical duties as: Assembling or installing equipment or parts requiring simple wiring, soldering, or connecting. Performing simple or routine tasks or test such as tensile or hardness tests; operating and adjusting simple test equipment; records test data. Gathering and maintaining specified records of engineering data such as tests, drawings. etc; performing computations by substituting numbers in specified formulas; plotting data and draws simple curves and graphs
• Provide Functional and Technical Support to the diverse community of Blue Force Tracking Aviation modules to include Log Book, Quality Control Office, Production Control Office, and Flight Operations.
• Assist in the instruction and daily maintenance of all aircraft and log book records with customers to assure accuracy.
• Provide Onsite Briefings for all unit personnel
• Provide Formal Training Classes on all Blue Force Tracking Aviation for all users
• Provide over the Shoulder Training for all Blue Force Tracking Aviation software users
• Provide Help Desk Support
• Perform Technical Troubleshooting
• Resolve Procedural Issues
• Maintain and update an electronic database of common procedural issues and solutions or quick fixes to known issues.
• Capture and File Electronic Trouble Reports and Software Change Requests
• Assist in Implementing New Aircraft into the system
• Assist with Aircraft Transfers
• Report Data Quality Issues to Unit Personnel
• Support Remote Deployments
• Short duration travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
• Coordinate Hardware Replacements and Repairs
• Assist in Fielding New Hardware
• Assist in Fielding New Software Versions
• Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge and skills required to execute all field service representative tasks assigned
• Perform other duties as required
• Experience required in writing technical reports is a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of technical applications and manuals for Army Aviation Maintenance and Policies for all utility, attack and observation aircraft.
• Knowledge and understanding of Army Maintenance Management System Aviation
• Ability to interface with all levels of military and civilian chain of command
• Ability to design, coordinate, and provide instructions on Blue Force Tracking Aviation.
• Ability to compose presentations and demonstrations on Blue Force Tracking Aviation
• Aviation Mechanic/Avionics/Electrician, computer IT background, military experience a plus.
• Position may require deployment to Hazardous Regions.
• Employee will be required to obtain and maintain a secret level security clearance while performing duties under this contract.
• Graduate of DOD AVN Maintenance MOS Producing School, OR Graduate of FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) school OR Graduate of the APM BFT-AVN Technician Training Course and 2 yrs direct related experience may be substituted for a DOD Aviation Maintenance MOS or FAA A&P license.Experience in the aircraft maintenance, flight operations, or aviation QA fields may be substituted.
• Graduate of the APM BFT-AVN Resident Technician Training Course.
To apply for this job, contact: