Full Time Employee Contractor
Position will provide “day-to-day” multi-discipline analysis and planning support for the Information Operations Division of HAF A3O-QI, Pentagon, Washington, DC. IO Intelligence / CI Analyst responsibilities will cover Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Duties may include: (may be modified with concurrence of the Contracting Officer and contractor Program Manager)
• Plan, organize, and evaluate Air Force (AF) security and viability/effectiveness of highly sensitive and often highly classified programs and plans supporting sensitive activities and special access programs (SAPs) within the AF and DoD
• Provide prompt review and coordination of unique and highly classified proposals requiring a vast knowledge of AF, DoD, Federal and non-federal organizations, tactics, policies, and processes. This includes, but is not limited to, dealing with sensitive intelligence collection programs and other sensitive activities primarily supporting the AF, but also DoD in general
• Research, analyze, review, and provide meaningful recommendation, including written products, when appropriate, to AF commands and senior leadership regarding security, counterintelligence, and signature reduction issues.
• Identify, assess, and provide recommendations for potential security vulnerabilities; review all pertinent security directives, regulations and instructions to ensure compliance; prepare future threat analysis assessments.
• Provide prompt and responsive customer support and subject matter expertise as required to ensure the accomplishment of the mission/task
• Ensure that detailed coordination for sensitive activities and SAPs does not disclose National Security intent, capabilities, or vulnerabilities, and be prepared to brief selected portions to Senior AF and DoD officials, both verbally or in writing
• 5 years intelligence/IO experience in any DoD component or minimum 4 years IO, operations, policy, military planning or intelligence/CI experience
• 10 years military or equivalent (GS/GG/Contractor) experience at the operational level
• HQ Staff or MAJCOM equivalent experience desired
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree desired
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Mastery knowledge of DoD, National Security, and Intelligence Community organizations, policies, legislation, and directives to plan and develop relationships and guidance for application of complex procedures and techniques to unique situations in Intelligence and signature reduction arenas
• Mastery knowledge and experience in conducting intelligence operations in an international arena using diverse intelligence support structures and inter-agency cooperation. To include: extensive knowledge/experience in counterintelligence, HUMINT, and security operations
• Skill in professional planning, organizing, conducting due diligence, and negotiating effectively with senior management to accept and implement recommendations, where proposals involve substantial resources, and require extensive changes in established concepts and procedures
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; negotiate complex issues; write comprehensive studies; and maintain good working relationships
• Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; message distribution/retrieval programs; and Analyst Notebookor leadership as well.
To apply for this job, contact: