Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is currently seeking an Experienced Program Manager to support the US Naval Observatory (USNO) Engineering Support out of Charleston, SC.
This position will require a current TS/SCI security clearance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or Business.
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
• Fifteen (15) years of technical experience in support of relevant technical field, to include: Equipment Support, System Support, and Programmatic Support.
• Eight (8) years of Program Management experience, to include: Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, Programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning.
• Five (5) years as manager of task specific project.
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
• Experience: Relevant Technical Field - C5ISR Programs
Specific Projects - DoD Data Center Design, Installation, Migration and Sustainment
To apply for this job, contact: