Full Time Employee
Liaison, Integration and Production Support (Job Number:417403)
Conduct direct liaison, integration and intelligence support with interagency, joint, inter-departmental DoD, NSWC and NECC elements to understand future plans, plan maritime and expeditionary exercises.
Identify intelligence requirements and shortfalls in interagency, joint, inter-departmental DoD, areas and/or events of interest
- TS/SCI eligibility
- Four-Year undergraduate degree
- Ten years combined NSW and/or NECC Operations & Intelligence experience.
- Five years of experience working NSW or Naval Intelligence related matters.
- Two years working with DOD Global Force Management (GFM) issues peculiar to NSW and NECC.
- Four years of experience working with Microsoft Office Software.
- Five years of demonstrated effective communication both orally and in writing.
- Five years demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Five years of experience producing structured liaison and intelligence reports, analysis, and comparisons.
- Two years of experience working with senior (0-6 and above) military officers or senior civilians (GS-15 and above).
- Preferred but not required - Global Force Management (GFM) certification.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 11, 2016, 10:30:33 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: