Full Time Employee
Deployed Operations, Intelligence and Exercise Support (Job Number:417406)
Assist in the planning, staffing, and deployment of deploying irregular warfare personnel in support of maritime Special Operations Forces (SOF) and expeditionary intelligence production, exercises and deployed operations.
assist in mission deployment planning, staff development and process implementation, and unit scheduling and de-confliction.
assist in identifying and prioritizing intelligence and training requirements and objectives.
assist in the dissemination of intelligence products and capability studies.
- TS/SCI eligibility
- Two years of experience working NSW/NECC or Naval Intelligence related matters.
- Four of years of experience facilitating military and civilian Temporary Additional Travel (TAD), deployment and mobilization CONUS/OCONUS.
- Two years of demonstrated effective communication both orally and in writing.
- Four years of experience working with Microsoft Office Software.
- Two years of experience working with senior (0-6 and above) military officers or senior civilians (GS-15 and above).
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 11, 2016, 8:59:49 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-SUITLAND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: