Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer Scientist 5 to support the US Naval Observatory (USNO) Engineering Support out of Charleston, SC.
This position will require a current TS/SCI security clearance.
• BS degree in Engineering or Physical Science.
• Completed the following certifications within one and a half year after assuming duties: Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as Certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP)), or with COR approval complete a vendor/platform specific certification (e.g., Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), other).
• Experience: Fifteen (15) years of experience in relevant technical field, to include: Technology Analysis and Assessment, Design Definition, Development of Systems Specification, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Integration, Test & Evaluation Criteria, and Logistics support of C5ISR requirements. Recognized as an expert of task specific project. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
• Relevant Technical Field - C5ISR Programs
• Specific Projects - Data Center Architect experience. Lead Engineer on large network
• Design and build. Knowledgeable on Data Center Technologies to include, storage,
compute, virtualization, core service offerings, Computer Network Defense
architectures, and network virtualization.
Experience coding and reviewing Java and C/C++ with ten years’ experience overall and recent
experience within the last five years. Provide demonstrated experience on Federal and commercial software design efforts.
Five years of experience in configuring, administering, and developing on Linux environments.
Provide demonstrated experience on Federal and commercial software design efforts.
To apply for this job, contact: