Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is currently seeking a Network Engineer Remediation / SME 5 to support the US Naval Observatory (USNO) Engineering Support out of Charleston, SC.
This position will require a current Secret security clearance.
Technical Training in relevant technical field.
• Eighteen (18) years of hands-on experience with task specific project, to include three (3) of the
following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
• Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in relevant technical field.
• Experience within the last 5 years applying Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs),
• configuring, and administering Cisco ASR routers, Cisco Nexus products, Cisco ASA VPNs, Cisco
• ASA stateful firewalls to a network enclave with more than 100 devices. Provide demonstrated
• experience on Federal or commercial network design efforts.
• Experience within the last 3 years reviewing security findings (e.g., from ACAS/Nessus Scans,
• HBSS Reports, IPS events), researching solutions, and applying configuration or architecture changes to remediate or mitigate the findings. Provide demonstrated experience on Federal or commercial network design efforts.
To apply for this job, contact: