Full Time Employee Contractor
Join a 20-member contractor team of experts who provide Scientific, Engineering, and Technical Assistance (SETA) to a DoD Agency who develops and transitions new technologies to the US Services. This position is for a Space Strategy and Operations Subject Matter Expert (SME) who will support senior government leaders and Program Managers to develop new ideas and concepts for the next generation of space systems.
· Provide strategy and operational inputs and technical support for the integration of the space systems within current and future service architectures
· Help transition new technologies to the US Services.
· Assist in the management of all performing contractors, SETAs, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure proper coordination of activity and maintain Program Manager visibility on status and issues.
· Maintain control of all critical program documentation.
· Identify risks and coordinate mitigation plans and approaches.
· Coordinate meetings, teleconferences, and travel.
· Provide inputs to program managers in response to all calls for information regarding program activity, including weekly activity reports, information requests, and Congressional inquiries.
· Ensure program security compliance including classified, proprietary, ITAR restricted, and source selection sensitive material.
· Tailor briefing materials for specific audiences, and coordinate and support briefings at internal and external venues.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
· Extensive experience in the space sciences field
· US Air Force experience (military or civilian)
· Experience with supporting government executives
· Ability to exhibit flexibility, adaptability, and a team work
· Possession of excellent client service skills
· Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply for this job, contact: