Full Time Employee
Information Assurance - Cyber Security Analyst (Job Number:417530)
The SAIC currently has a full-time position for a Cyberspace Cyber Security Analyst to support the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, J10 Nuclear Enterprise Support Directorate Organization in Albuquerque, NM. Job Description DNWS networks are required to follow Defense Information Assurance - Risk Management Framework (DIARMF) guidelines. As such, Information Assurance personnel should be able to apply this framework to school house networks, as well as identify and patch network vulnerabilities using DoD-approved systems and tools. Today, DNWS networks are scanned using the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) to identify vulnerabilities. Information Assurance Technicians/Managers require a variety of skillsets to effectively patch these networks.
Primary duties include:
- Vulnerability Management & Patching
- Provide vulnerability management and actively support Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities for DNWS-IT systems, to include: management, testing, and patching.
- Assess ACAS daily and address new vulnerabilities
- Will be addressed within one week of issuance
- ?Addressed? is defined as patched, developing a plan of action & milestone (POAM) or Designated Approving Authority (DAA) Risk Acceptance (DRA) request, or noted as not applicable
- Closed all vulnerabilities within one month of issuance (utilizing approved reachback to DTRA/J6 in Ft Belvoir or other corporate experts as needed).
- Generate a weekly Vulnerability Management & Patching report to the Government IT lead (spreadsheet by email) with all relevant actions and information. This includes, but not limited to: new ACAS findings, open and closed vulnerabilities, vulnerabilities open greater than 30 days, number of outstanding POAMs and DRAs, and required actions to reduce or eliminate POAMs identified
- Change Management & ATO maintenance
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) manages all information pertaining to network processes and ensures that ATOs are up-to-date. Contractors are required to have access to, and maintain, eMASS with regular, methodical reviews of each section throughout the year. As a guideline, one (1) category per week should be assessed and updated to ensure all enterprise procedures are accurate
- Contractors will assist in the ATO renewal process (scheduled in 2017 for both networks) and Annual Security Reviews (ASRs) for ATO networks. In addition, contractor will assist with building ATO package for the training network
- Minimum one years of experience with cybersecurity or information assurance. DoD 8140 Level II Information Assurance Certification is required Information Assurance Technicians (IAT) and Information Assurance Managers (IAM) are required to have one year of experience.
- Demonstrate skillsets and experience in addressing the majority of vulnerabilities: Microsoft Windows Client/SQL/Server, RedHat, SSL, VMWare, SSH, SNMP
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Three years of experience preferred
- Bachelor?s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 5, 2017, 11:26:54 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job