Full Time Employee
Contracts Analyst (Job Number:417683)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Contracts Analyst to manage contracts with various US Government agencies. The position requires knowledge of the government contracts field and will conduct the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of government contracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Duties also include reviewing contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements. Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions. Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects . Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations. Duties include proposal preparation to include pricing function; negotiation and administration of various contracts to include cost reimbursable, time and materials, firm fixed price and multiple task order contracts development; preparation, negotiation, and administration of subcontracts; of teaming agreements and proprietary information agreements; collection and submission of data for regulatory reporting; and management of OCI Plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Minimum of six years of related experience in contracts administration (four years with Master’s Degree)
- Cost proposal experience is required
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards in contract administration
- Full knowledge of industry practices
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, TINA and CAS
- Effective administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Administer company policies that directly affect employees. Recommend changes to team policies
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 13, 2016, 10:58:24 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: